Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

WHAT!!??!!

With a smile like that you gotta have beautiful teeth....and I can't believe it but at 4 1/2 months we got our first tooth yesterday!! He slept TERRIBLE Thursday night and we couldn't figure out why....well I figured it out when I picked him up from daycare on Friday! He seems to be doing well with cutting teeth so far. Other than his sleep Thursday night, we really haven't noticed a change. I tried to get the best pictures I could of his first tooth. The one beside it is not far behind!









2 comments:

  1. YAY for your first tooth little Hud!!! Thanks for taking a pic of it for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara! Britney gave me your blog address... I'm so glad I can keep up with that precious little Hudson!! He's too cute!! Hope you all are doing wonderful!!

    And I can't believe he already has a tooth! Pierson didn't get his first one until the week of his first birthday! We were to the point that Drew had asked when we needed to start wondering if he was even going to get teeth! hahaha Way to go little Hudson!

    ReplyDelete