Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I (I mean Mom) survived....

Hudson when I picked him up from his first day of daycare!
Well, last week was the first week that my baby had to go to daycare. He goes to Kids Studio. I know the owner, so I was real comfortable leaving him there. I knew she would make sure that he was well taken care of, but the feeling of having to drop your little one off somewhere is never fun! He seems to love Mrs. Vickie and Miss Lindsey, the two teachers that are in his room. There is another little boy named Jackson that is in there with him, and Hudson just loves him. His teachers said that they'll sit Jackson and Hudson in jumpers facing each other and they'll just talk and talk. They said it's so funny to watch! But with the fun of being around other kids all day comes with germs....Hudson and I are at home for the second day today because he has a congestion cold. Luckily, no ear infection or temperature! He's still all smiles and doesn't seem to feel bad. He HATES the eye and nose drops though! :/
Now I'm just counting down the days til summer (already)....I'm worse than my students! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment