Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Oh, how fast they grow. This was Hudson by the big pumpkin last year. He was almost 2 months old.

This was Hudson by the big pumpkin this year. He is almost 14 months old.
my little boxer - at the house Friday night getting reading to go to my classroom's party

this was Sunday taking pics with cousin Jax


givin Jax some lovin

after a change into my real costume

Jax tuckered out


ticked off and ready to STOP taking pictures

Back to Friday night...my pics are a little out of order. :) After we took Hud to my classes Halloween party, Kyle and I went to a costume party in our neighborhood. Stinkin camera was not charged so these are a few from my phone...but not one of Kyle and I together :(....hopefully I can get one from someone else! Kyle and I went as Snooky and The Situation.
I thought this was the best of the night.....Jesse James and Kat Von D

Kitty Kat, Snooky, and Kat Von D

1 comment:

  1. That's quite a "poof" there Snooky!! The picture of you girls makes me really miss you guys, It looks like you had fun. Love the picture of Hudson in the grass with that cute little smile. Glad y'all had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete