Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chuck-E-Cheese

Every year at our school's Fall Carnival each teacher puts in a "Teacher Experience" to be bid on at the silent auction. This year mine was taking the winner and a friend to Chuck-E-Cheese....WOW! Haven't been to Chuck-E-Cheese in forever and didn't realize what it would be like with three kiddos. I quickly got a glimpse of what life was like for my mom when she had three little ones (we had a 6 year old, 5 year old, and a one year old...exactly the age difference of the kids in my family). The winner of my teacher experience was a little girl in my class and she took her brother, who I had in class last year. Luckily, Kyle agreed to go with me, witch was a lifesaver! :)
Hud is obsessed with driving things, especially trucks. Any thing he pushes or drives he'll give his own motor to! :)
he got to race Tripp


he thought he was such a big kid

riding the merry-go-round with the kids!


and last but not least....driving the bus

No comments:

Post a Comment