Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Loaded Memorial Weekend!

Little Miss Drew got into town right before the busy weekend started....I was so excited to see her! :)

On Saturday we had Whitley Westmoreland's 1st birthday party. The little birthday girl looked adorable! :) Hudson had so much fun with all the kiddos his age!

Drew and Hudson
The birthday girl digging into her cupcake.

walking the brick wall with daddy

my buddy McCoy....we were talking up a storm

aren't we cute......

Shea and Drewfus....what a doll

McCoy and Hud got to ride in Whitley's new wagon


the dads checkin on the boys

givin some love

tired after so much fun

After the birthday party we headed to Hot Springs. Grandpa and I swinging on the porch swing.

Grandma and Grandpa swinging with me....I love this thing!


I especially loved when grandpa would let me hang on the side!


I was excited to see dad when he got home from his float trip..

Grandma taking me for a wagon ride with my friend Camber.


Dad and Uncle King after their float trip

Playing with my great-cousin Tabbie andCamber.

Oh how my daddy wishes I were a country boy, like he was when he was little! But that's a little hard to do where I live! This is my first experience with real cows.

I thought they were silly cows!

Then off to my daddy's FAVORITE place to go.....the creek on the farm. Hudson thought it was pretty cool too! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment