Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A few updates...

I don't know what is up with this Arkansas weather....this is a picture of us going on a walk Friday when the weather was BEAUTIFUL, but Saturday and Sunday have been a different story...we woke up today (Sun) with several inches of snow on the ground - crazy!!
This is our Spring Break and I'm looking SO forward to spending a whole week with my little guy...thankfully the weather is suppose to get nice again soon! Hudson also found out on Thursday that he is going to have a little boy cousin to beat up on....my brother and sister-n-law found out they will be having a boy! Congratulations guys...we can't wait to meet him!! :)
Happy Be-lated St. Patty's Day!

What's new with Hudson:
*not crawling yet - rocking on all fours like it's his job
*pushes his self backwards everywhere - he gets frustrated because he pushes himself away from all of his toys
*sitting up on his own
*reaching for mom and dad....first night he started doing it, Kyle and I must have past him back and forth ten times saying "Come to momma" - "Come to daddy" just to see him reach for us :)

At his 6 month appointment:
He weighs 19 lbs 10 oz
He is 28 inches long
I can't keep up with buying clothes for him - every time I turn around he needs more. He is wearing 9 to 12 months right now.
Gigi and Pawpaw feeding me the other night.

Visit from Papaw, Grandma, Cousin Tabby, and Camber. I'm showing them my favorite Elmo song on the computer.











No comments:

Post a Comment