Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Tis the Season....

This Christmas we had Christmas Eve and Uncle Ryan's and Aunt Britney's.





Christmas Day gets to be at our house now since we're the ones with
a lil' one! :) It was quite a busy experience fixing Christmas Dinner for the first time. I'm glad Hudson had Christmas at his house though! :) This is Hudson watching his fish that lit up, moved around and sang songs. He didn't know wether to laugh or cry.......matter of fact he did both!

My wonderful Christmas outfit that Aunt Lindsey got me! I love it (or mommy does)!
Tradition that my dad did with all three of us and my grandpa did with all of his boys. Standing on their hands at an early age! Look at Hudson go! :)

Aunt Lindsey got to give her first bottle today.














No comments:

Post a Comment