Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hudson's First Shopping Trip with the Fox Women!

What......I get to go shopping with the girls!
I finally felt comfortable enough taking Hudson out in public
places, but had to make sure that I had plenty of hands to hold him
if he decided to have a melt down.....I mean mom needed to shop...she has
started to go through shopping withdrawls! I decided that I needed to get him
out on shopping trips before his dad, uncle, and grandpa's change his mind. :)
Hudson was a complete trooper!
He sat through lunch with us ( Grandma Fox, Aunt Lindsey, and Aunt Britney) then made
it through three stores at the mall. Poor Aunt Britney did walk around rocking Hudson
in one store til he fell asleep!
He was all decked out and ready to go in his Razorback gear, since there
was a game that day. GO HOGS GO!

This is how our first shopping trip ended......while I ran into my last store to grab something,
Grandma Fox had to revert to rocking the lil' shopper in the car - he had just had enough.
It's going to take some time before he can handle a REAL shopping trip with the girls! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment